Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday blues!

Woke up earli today again! Can't go back sleep even if I'm tired. 

Went out to Westmall to meet up my sis, mum & her friends. We had lunch there cos my mum strike 4D lor. Lol! Congrats mum! HUAT ah! Win more more k! 

After lunch we took a cab down to bugis to go praying. Then after that we walk back to bugis for shopping. Went to TonyMoly


This is what l bought while shopping there. The mask is a free gift. 

Next we went JCO to get donuts! 


This is what l have for dinner. Now only left with this. Maybe hubby will finish it later when he's hungry. Or tomorrow breakfast. Lol! 

That's my day for today! Going to bath now. Have a glass of orange juice that hubby make for me. So sweet of him. thanks dear. And will end my day! Zzzzzz! 

See you tomorrow! 

No comments: