Friday, June 28, 2013

24/6/2013

This date was the most terrible day for me in my life!!! 

I had so so so much pain that day! It hurts me so badly! Till I had to took a cab home from my work place which is at Paya Lebar. My sis accompany me home. 

I was in pain till l have to wait for my hubby to come back home to bring me go hospital! 

After all the check-ups done! I was so shock! The doctor say I'm pregnant!!! I'm so happy that l can't believe & dun know how to react! But at the same time I'm so worried as lm bleeding non-stop!!!

At first l thought what had happen to my menses? It came since 1st of June! Till now still not over yet! And lm in so much pain than usual menses! And it also bleed so much & non-stop too! Which l think l have to go hospital this time!!! 

Had to take my blood for test & also take my blood clots for test too!!! 


Then went back home to wait for the blood test report & result! 



No comments: