Sunday, June 9, 2013

Busy days!

Been so busy this few days that's why I can't manage to blog. 

Wednesday I went movie with my sis in law, niece & my hubby. We watch 3D Jurassic park at vivo city.


After movie we had dinner at vivo. After dinner we go window shopping. 

Thursday busy doing our assignments with my sis at my house. After finish doing our assignments I went back to my  parents house with my sis. Nothing much after that.

On Friday is a busy day for our family because all our relatives came over for my grandma's death anniversary praying. We finish up everything very late. Have to clear & clean everything. Luckily hubby help us too. If not will finish everything later. I even did manicure for my aunties because they going hk today to attend my hk cousin's wedding. So sad that my whole family can't make it to go. Wish them happy marriage! 

As for today I stay at parent's house till after dinner then went back home because I have to wait for the Singtel person to come install fibre. Actually our appointment is 2-4pm, but the guy came veri early. So everything finish very early. After hubby went out with dad to go Ikea to get rack for toilet. 

When they reach home hubby had to help dad to drill holes in the toilet to hang the rack. Hubby had a very tiring day 2day. Thanks dear for everything. Love u so much! You are my everything! 

They also bought chicken rice back for dinner. So after dinner we pack our stuffs to get ready to go back home. Don't feel like going back home. Lol! Had so much fun at parent's house. Miss my doggies now le. They will always make us happy no matter what they do. Lol! 

Will end my day now. Sweet dreams! Zzz! Will blog again later if I'm not tired! Will be going in law house later. See you! 

No comments: