Friday, June 28, 2013

25/6/2013

This date was the most worried day for me because the nurse called me early in the morning to tell me my result is out! 

And also to tell me confirmed that lm pregnant! Which lm so happy! But worry too because that day doctor say they can't see the baby that's why need blood test. 

This time round they need to do more scanning to find where is the baby actual place at? 

So after all scanning done we have to wait for about 2 hours for the result to be out! The doctor also calculate my menses and say if l did not tell her the wrong period date l should be 8 weeks preggie le. 

When the result was out lm so worry! The doctor say still can't see the baby and the location! Makes me even worried more & more! 

Then the doctor say maybe l miscarriage! When l heard that! I almost wanted to faint! How can this happen to me! At first we were so happy when doctor say lm preggie now doctor tell me maybe I miscarriage? 

So doctor decided to do another blood test again to see if it's really miscarriage or not! So l need to go back to hospital on 27/6. My hand is painful! But my heart is even more painful!!!



No comments: