Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trying! Trying! Trying!

Sorry for not blogging for so long! I still need lots of times or maybe months to get myself reali "OK"

Trying hard to overcome the incident that had happen to me at my New house!

Been trying! trying! & trying!

Still sometimes l can recall everything again & again in my mind!

Maybe u or ppl will think lm crazy lor. Then too bad! Im like that de.

Wat if u r the 1 who see the whole incident urself? Will u be veri strong & calm! Will u overcome so easily a not!

It happen so sudden! Cant be prepare!

It was a Sunday and its also a "Father's Day" l was at New house with hubby. The time was abt 10 plus going 11pm. I hear a "LOUD BANG" sound. Dun know why l so busybody lor. I went to take a look wat happen? At first l just thought maybe some1 quarrel and just throw something out of the window but its not that lor. I saw a "GUY" laying on the ground of my block. I was so shocked/scared & l cry like hell lor.

Its so much different from hearing ppl saying some1 jumping then u see it urself lor.

And actually that day l aly feel something terrible will happen but l dun know wat is it abt?

I have not been going back to New house since that day onwards le. After 4 days of staying at my parents place my sister manage to pull me out of the house. We went JP (jurong point) for a while and l wanted to go home le. Dun feel like going out for so long! And the most l onli went downstairs.

Hubby was planning to go back Nw house to open letter box tis coming off day. He ask me to go with him. Still thinking whether to go with him a not! Still not reali well prepare yet.

"DUN FORCE ME" If not l will become "CRAZY"

Pls! Pls! Pls!

Got to say "SORRY" & "THANKS" to my parents & hubby lor! Becos of me u guys got not enough sleep. Got to be with me round the clock everytime.

No comments: