Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Knit & Farm Town!!!

Did not blog for quite few days le.

Busy with helping my sister on knitting and also our farm town at Facebook too.

Did not reali sleep veri well tis few days lor. 2molo hubby is off! We got a dinner appointment 2molo with my god DiDi. He will be releasing 2molo. Hope he will be good after a good lesson in there. Know wat is rite and wat is wrong? Wat can do and wat cannot be done?

We have been eating steamboat from yesterday till now. Maybe dinner we will still being having it lor. Will be going New house 2molo. If not hubby will be killing me for sure! Will upload of my finish knitting work piece once lm done! The date line is ard 26 or 27 june! God bless us to finish it ASAP ba.

Got to stop here le. Got to go continue with my knitting le.

No comments: