Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Knit! Knit! Knit!

Now is my turn to do knitting le that's why l did not blog for almost 5 days le.

Now is my sister turn to help me play Farm Town le. So happy lor! So l dun have to Plow! Harvest! Seed!

Been going to Jurong Point for tis few days just for knitting lor. Then yesterday nite then l realise that l do wrongly lor. Later got to go there again see how see. Waste my time and effort lor. So heart pain too. Maybe its becos lm tired and also got to rush doing it. Will be more careful tis time.

Throw away my carpet yesterday nite! Was so angry with hubby lor. Vomited the whole carpet till cant wash got to throw it away. Not onli that he even have to throw his clothes and jeans man. So rich rite! Dun know wat the hell he is doing la! Drink so much for wat? Then after that got to suffer and vomit blood too. Wat for???

How can forgive him so easily?

No comments: