Thursday, July 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home!!!

Everyday is a Home Sweet Home to me!!!

As l can reali feel secure and safe at home lor.

Nothing reali much for me to blog nowadays lor. Everyday is same for me! Cook! Sleep! Everyday staying at home. The most l onli went downstaris or to WestMall or Jurong Point. No more!

Dun feel like going out! Dun wan to go out!

Feeling better! But once l know lm going back to New house the whole feeling came back le. The whole incident flash back again.

Reali lucky to have my sister and hubby with me round the clock. Got to say "Thanks" to my love ones. And thanks to my relatives and friends for the care and concern.

Hubby will be "On Leave" again starting from 2molo till Monday. Hope nothing will happen tis time again.

2molo hubby say wan to go back New house to do spring cleaning. After that we will have dinner with mummy. She wan to celebrate hubby's birthday. We will be having Buffert. Thanks mummy. Will try to blog if l can!

Nothing much to say le!

No comments: