Thursday, May 14, 2009

That's My Day

Hubby is off on Tuesday! We went IKEA! And l hurt my back again! So painful! After that we actually wanted to go clud but l cant make it lor. Sorry Helen mama! Was not there on ur birthday to celebrate with u! But l did send her a sms to wish her "Happy Birthday"
Yesterday was at New house the whole day till at nite! Play Facebook and watch Hong Kong Drama DVD. Then at nite went Toa Payoh to meet hubby. Cos is also my friend Candy's birthday too. She cut the cake at 12am. Her birthday is 2day.
"Happy Birthday"
To
"Candy"
Went supper at Jurong west! Tis time onli hubby, me and aunty/uncle my dad's friend. We had craypot porridge and craypot frog leg extra "HOT". So shiok! After that aunty fetch us home. We all stay around each other near Jurong West!!!
2day guess l will be at home the whole day ba. Play Facebook for myself and also help my sister play too. Cos she is busy cleaning the whole house. Thanks jie! U are always the "BEST" in my life no matter is sisters or friends. U r everything to ME and my LIFE. Hahaha! Happy a not! See after finishing everything l tired or lazy a not if no then maybe l will go JP (Jurong Point) to collect things for my babies and also go knitting ba. See how first!

No comments: