Monday, May 18, 2009

Back To My Own House

Am blogging in my room now. Had a nap ard 4 plus in the late afternoon. Just wake up. Did not reali sleep well yesterday. My cousin Yifeng came to look for me ard 11 plus yesterday for chat. We chat till tis morning 5 plus.

Took a rest for few hours then after that wake up ard 9 plus in the morning to go grandmother house. Cos 2day is grandfather death anniversary. Tis grandfather is my mother side de. Tis coming Saturday is my father side. So confuse lor! I know can liao! HaHaHa! 2day was a raining day lor. Rain so heavily lor! We reach home abt 2 plus!

Will sleep at home at least till Saturday or Sunday ba! See wat hubby say lor. Now at home mostly everyone was sick lor. Accept for daddy and hubby lor.

We order take away dinner at coffee shop! The food there is nice and not expensive too. Got to go!

No comments: