Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boring Day!!!

Not crying anymore! But still thinking of u everyday! 2day wont be going out! Will be cooking just soup later. And will packet back! Hubby went out to look for friend & job at the same time! Good luck to him!

Saturday went over to my uncle house to unpack and pack all my aunt's stuff and clothes! Did cry while packing ur stuff! But still can control! Brought back lots of my aunt's stuff to New house.

Sunday went back to new house to wash hubby's Army uniform! Abt evening time my cousin Yifeng came my house to repair my Desktop for me. Finish everything time abt nite time. Then went home straight. Dad bought dinner and supper for us from Balestier.

Yesterday went bishan to pray my aunt! Finish everything in the afternoon. Reach home ard 2 plus then after that dad went out for his check-up. He bought dinner back for us and my 8 aunt and her family. We had dinner together! They went home ard 9 plus to 10pm

No comments: